I read Strawberry Singh’s blog from time to time, especially when I have the time to relax with a cup of coffee and actually enjoy it. I enjoy reading her weekly challenges, and while I have come a little late to this party, I am kicking off with her challenge, “What I Love”
This week’s Blogger challenge is: What I love!
This week’s challenge is blogging about what you love about Second Life. Is it something in your inventory? A person? A feeling? What makes you log back into Second Life everyday?
You can look up any previous challenges in my Berry’s Blogger Challenge category and do them at anytime. ❤ == Strawberry Singh
There are a few things I love in and about SL. Bear with me, I am in a sharing mood.
1. My friends and Family….. I would be INSANE with out them. These snaps only represent a handful of my family and friends, we would be here all day otherwise… I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
2. JOUSTING!!! I love going to tourney’s and hanging around with the folks in the SLTA. I include them in with my friends. I WILL be learning to joust as soon as I get the extra time.
3. My New House – BA Cottage from Collabor88…. I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s so perfect and homey… I could stay here forever on my LAQ sofa. *Swoons with happiness*.
4. The kazillion different demon horns I have in my inventory. – Personal note: From the time I was 2, I have been called Demon Spawn as a nick name… I love the fact that in SL I can actually show my horns… I never leave home without them and I feel so… ME!
5. My “wig collection” – I am called the “HAIR DIVA!!!” by many of my friends because the majority of my inventory number is hair…. Truth, Exile, Catwa, Wasabi… *Twitches*… I am an addict and the list could go on all day….. I wish having perfect hair in RL was this easy.
6. Dancing naked on my sky platform while building. (I am not showing you all a picture, so your eyes will be safe from that horror. :P)
7. Catapulting my Killah Face off the same build platform into a sim anti space border. Did you know that at a high rate of speed, an avatar hitting that actually sticks like Velcro??
8. My sims…. I love my sims, many good times and bad times have occurred on them. Memories,family, friends…. I guess that just ties into 1.
9. And the final thing I will share with you today… I love the fact that in SL, you can meet people from all over the world, people you would never have known existed and missing from your life.
I also would not have met my Kitteh and bestie Corvus… I can’t go a day with out talking to kitteh… I feel off when that happens. BTW, Kitteh.. I needs a pic of us!!!!!!!!!!
So.. Those are the things I love. If you do this yourself, head on over to Strawberry Singh’s blog and share in the comments section of her post. Let me know too, I would love to read yours!